G-209 Screw pin anchor shackles meet the performance requirements of Federal Specification RR-C-271F
Type IVA, Grade A, Class 2, except for those provisions required of the contractor.
Capacities 1/3 thru 55 metric tons, grade 6.
• Forged – Quenched and Tempered, with alloy pins.
• Working Load Limit and grade “6” permanently shown on every shackle.
• Hot Dip galvanized or self colored.
• Fatigue rated.
• Shackles 25t and larger are RFID EQUIPPED.
• Shackles can be furnished proof tested with certificates to designated standards, such
as ABS, DNV, Lloyds, or other certification. Proof testing and certification available when
requested at the time of order, charges will apply.
• Approved for use at -40 degrees C (-40 degrees F) to 204 degrees C (400 degrees F).