Hire & Sales Co-Ordinator – Grangemouth
Hire and Sales Coordinator (Grangemouth)
Rope and Sling Specialists Ltd (RSS) are one of the largest independent companies in the field of lifting equipment engineering in the UK. We provide the industry with a complete service for all their lifting equipment needs and have many years of experience in providing mechanical handling solutions.
As the first point of contact at our depots, be it face to face or over the phone, the Hire & Sales Coordinator (HSC) play a pivotal role in driving our business’ success, by building strong customer relationships, understanding their hire needs and ensuring we can meet them. It’s a vital role in the successful running of the business, with some duties including processing orders, coordinating drivers and everything in between, this is a challenging but rewarding role that provides a fantastic platform for you to grow and progress within the organisation.
Having a background of working within hires/sales in the Lifting industry would be advantageous but not essential. If you have a proven passion for customer service and the drive to learn; we can help with the rest by providing you with full training.
Applicants should have:
- Experience in a similar role, within a high-volume hire desk would be desirable
- Experience with Sage systems would be an advantage however not essential
- Excellent organisational skills and customer service skills with a focus on increasing sales
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages, being a strong team player with the ability to work to own initiative
Although a lifting hire background would be great, so long as you have a proven passion for customer service and the drive to learn we can help with the rest
A typical day for the RSS HSC will include:
· Processing all hire desk administration including customer and supplier queries
· Managing a variety of small and national account orders in a fast-paced environment
· Ensuring sufficient stock levels to meet customer demand and maximise sales opportunities
· Interacting with sales and workshop teams to deliver bespoke lifting solutions to our customers
· Resolve customer complaints and supplier issues efficiently.
About RSS Group
RSS now has 10 sites offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We’re looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further.
* Salary Neg. (dependant upon experience)
· Competitive salary and bonus scheme, including staff incentives
· Overtime at an enhanced rate
· Employer contributory pension
· 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
· Opportunity to gain LEEA qualifications and other Learning and Development opportunities.
· Involvement with our workshop team to support and increase technical knowledge on our equipment and services
· Progression due to the growth of our business
RSS GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £24,500.00 per year
- Bereavement leave
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Grangemouth, FK3 9UT: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Use the form below to apply or for more information: